Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Singin Katherine

So I sometimes get to watch Katherine (our neighbors daughter) and she loves to jump on the bed and sing songs that I play on the computer. I've been trying to get a video of her singing because it's just so darn cute! She's 2 1/2 and she knows mosst of the words to the songs Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings (thanks to me), All Star by Smashmouth (thanks to shrek), and Shake It by Metro Station (I dont know where she got this one). Well here are a few videos I got of her singing these songs. It's way cute!! Enjoy!!!!

"All Star"-Smashmouth :)

"Check Yes Juliet"-We The Kings :)

"Shake It"-Metro Station

These are so cute!! I just had to share them with everyone. Throughout all these videos she kept saying, "We can jump on the bed!!!" It was really funny. I tried to get her to dance but she only did so much...I'll take what I can get. :)

No comments: